The cost of transport is calculated according to the weight and dimensions of your order.
PROCESSING YOUR ORDER
Once you have placed your order, we process it as quickly as possible. Each order is prepared as soon as it is received.
We will inform you of our delivery times when we confirm your order placed with Poterie Ravel.
Delivery usually takes an average of two weeks after the order is placed, if the products are in stock.
DELIVERY ON PALLETS
Pots are wrapped on pallets for transportation.
- Deliveries take place Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays (no deliveries during weekends). Specific delivery times cannot be given.
- Products, packaged on one or more pallets, will be delivered to the roadside at the address (not at the door of houses set back from the road; at the ground floor of the building for apartments). Due to their size and weight, we recommend you arrange help with unpacking your order. Deliveryman cannot unpack or install products.
- For specific delivery needs (upper floors, mountainous region, restricted access, pedestrian street, crane access, etc.), additional delivery charges will apply.
- Our standard delivery terms apply within France. For deliveries outside France (Corsica, overseas France, international), terms will be agreed between the customer and Poterie Ravel. Information provided by the custome is binding.
- Products will be delivered to the address provided by the customer, subject to accessibility. If the address is not accessible to the delivery vehicle, the customer will be charged for a second delivery. In case of customer error when providing the delivery address, Poterie Ravel cannot be held responsible for being unable to deliver the order within the time indicated.
- Delivery is deemed to have been carried out once the product has been handed over to the delivery company. The delivery note given by the driver to the customer, who will date and sign it, represents proof of transport and delivery.
CHECKING PRODUCTS ON DELIVERY
- On delivery, the customer should check the condition of products and that they comply with the order placed. In case of delay, damage, total or partial loss, or any other problem, the customer should address their concerns to the delivery company. Poterie Ravel cannot be held responsible. Poterie Ravel therefore urges customers to check the condition of products delivered before signing their receipt.
If customers note a problem, they should refuse delivery or provide a specific written note, signed and dated. This note should be confirmed in writing to the delivery company by recorded delivery within three (3) working days after delivery. A copy will be forwarded to Poterie Ravel.
IF NOBODY IS IN AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY
If nobody is in to take delivery of the products, the driver will leave a note at the address provided by the customer. The customer should then contact the delivery company to arrange a new delivery time, as indicated on the note.
If the customer does not collect their order within the time specified by the delivery company, the products will be returned to Poterie Ravel, which reserves the right to refund the cost of the products. Any outstanding delivery charges will be payable by the customer.